Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand, New Zealand compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.275 CZK / NZD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queenstown, New Zealand (New Zealand) is 46% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 34,927 Kč (NZ$2,287) in Queenstown, New Zealand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 1,500 Franc (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (about 4 hours ago)