Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00068 CZK / IRR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,112 Kč (﷼ 30,831,325) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)