Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00053 CZK / IRR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 19,583 Kč (﷼ 36,818,786) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)