Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00065 CZK / IRR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,048 Kč (﷼ 32,409,256) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)