Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00057 CZK / IRR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 24% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 19,756 Kč (﷼ 34,911,536) in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$9 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ibague costs COL$8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)