Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.675 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 266% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 57,220 Kč (元15,570) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (41 minutes ago)