Cost of living comparison between Qitaihe, China and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.672 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 270% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 69,375 Kč (元18,892) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)