Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.675 CZK / CNY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,546 Kč (元4,502) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)