Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Qazvin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 CZK / IRR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 12,761 Kč (﷼ 16,247,903) in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.45 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Curitiba costs R$ 3.00 (42 minutes ago)