Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02618 CZK / KPW *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 54% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,027 Kč (917,707 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (2 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)