Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02468 CZK / KPW *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 31,187 Kč (1,263,473 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)