Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea vs Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02512 CZK / KPW *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 35,389 Kč (1,408,991 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 63 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Amarillo, Texas costs $2.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €958 (about 1 hour ago)