Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02418 CZK / KPW *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 34,986 Kč (1,446,800 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)