Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02419 CZK / KPW *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 46% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 33,571 Kč (1,388,067 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zagreb costs 0.70 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Antofagasta costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)