Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02548 CZK / KPW *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 38% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 31,823 Kč (1,248,720 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Benoni costs R 396,950 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Glasgow costs £750 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santa Ana, California costs $0.94 (about 1 hour ago)