Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Pyongyang has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02744 CZK / KPW *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,361 Kč (960,505 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)