Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36185 CZK / VES *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 87% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 42,938 Kč (118,662 Bs.S.) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (29 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)