Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.514 CZK / VEF *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 8% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 11,534 Kč (Bs 4,588) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,446 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨31 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$585 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shenyang costs 元6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (18 minutes ago)