Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 CZK / VEF *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 28% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 17,378 Kč (Bs 62,301,665) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (22 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)