Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 CZK / VEF *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 36% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 16,624 Kč (Bs 181,932,493) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Zanzibar costs 80,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)