Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! Punto Fijo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.371 CZK / VEF *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 9% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 17,139 Kč (Bs 7,229) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (17 minutes ago)
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)