Cost of living comparison between Punta del Este, Uruguay and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.884 CZK / UYU
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 17% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 21,946 Kč ($U24,816) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)