Cost of living comparison between Punta del Este, Uruguay and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.876 CZK / UYU
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 17% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 14,627 Kč ($U16,705) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 3 hours ago)