Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03499 CZK / CLP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,533 Kč (CH$815,332) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (34 minutes ago)