Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03464 CZK / CLP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 24,988 Kč (CH$721,418) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)