Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03456 CZK / CLP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 10% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,484 Kč (CH$795,152) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)