Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03847 CZK / CLP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,943 Kč (CH$362,436) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhisho costs R 309,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)