Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.716 CZK / PEN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 5% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,188 Kč (S/. 3,899) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (26 minutes ago)