Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.717 CZK / PEN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is 17% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 21,934 Kč (S/. 2,842) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (about 2 hours ago)