Cost of living in Punasa, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32743 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 19,052 Kč (₨58,186) in Punasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)