Cost of living in Pula, Croatia vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.444 CZK / HRK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 5% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,222 Kč (7,323 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,300₴ (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)