Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.285 CZK / MXN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,103 Kč (Mex$ 14,864) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 40 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $551 (about 2 hours ago)