Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.696 CZK / PEN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 22,149 Kč (S/. 3,308) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)