Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.741 CZK / PEN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 11% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 19,563 Kč (S/. 2,902) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (44 minutes ago)