Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.780 CZK / PEN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 12% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 19,415 Kč (S/. 2,864) in Pucallpa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)