Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.233 CZK / PEN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 12,172 Kč (S/. 1,683) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)