Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.764 CZK / USD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,439 Kč ($1,353) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 95,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)