Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.425 CZK / USD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,988 Kč ($1,272) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Corunna costs €3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gaziantep costs 20TL (14 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Detroit, Michigan costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8 (22 minutes ago)