Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.472 CZK / USD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 18,648 Kč ($732) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (24 minutes ago)