Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.440 CZK / USD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 22,042 Kč ($866) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 8,000 Kyat (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)