Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.457 CZK / USD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 31,290 Kč ($1,393) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,253 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Al Ain costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €34,681 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)