Cost of living comparison between Provo, Utah, United States and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 24.844 CZK / USD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 18,508 Kč ($745) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)