Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.535 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 4% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 24,837 Kč (€973) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,634 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)