Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.023 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 18,781 Kč (€695) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)