Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 465 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.359 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 6% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 20,642 Kč (€814) in Prishtina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $300 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)