Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.936 CZK / BRL
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 18,811 Kč (R$ 2,370) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)