Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.250 CZK / BOB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 22,913 Kč ($b7,049) in Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Thanjavur costs ₨100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 27,200 ден (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £15 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)