Cost of living comparison between Potosí, Bolivia and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.691 CZK / BOB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,130 Kč ($b4,370) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)