Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.701 CZK / BOB
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,159 Kč ($b4,367) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (22 minutes ago)