Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.102 CZK / BRL
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,992 Kč (R$ 3,660) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)