Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.226 CZK / EGP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 17% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 18,298 Kč (E£ 14,930) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Cardiff costs £2.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stuttgart costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)