Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.345 CZK / EGP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 5% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 12,500 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 11,848 Kč (E£ 8,809) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM18 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$9,245 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)