Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.302 CZK / EGP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 6% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 24,540 Kč (E£ 18,850) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)