Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.235 CZK / EGP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 17% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 19,194 Kč (E£ 15,537) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (18 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)