Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.243 CZK / EGP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 15% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,270 Kč (E£ 17,114) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Wellington costs NZ$27 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Niterói costs R$ 3,550 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bremen costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Fernando, Pampanga costs Php6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Hsinchu City costs 90 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)