Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 291 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.376 CZK / TTD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 27% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 31,784 Kč (9,414 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matsumoto costs ¥90,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 2,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)