Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.324 CZK / TTD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 27% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,237 Kč (8,795 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (27 minutes ago)