Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.220 CZK / TTD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 22% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 31,702 Kč (9,845 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Caracas costs Bs 50,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)