Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.273 CZK / TTD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 20% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 30,103 Kč (9,198 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (30 minutes ago)