Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.568 CZK / PGK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,515 Kč (3,885 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)