Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.531 CZK / PGK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 22% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 15,241 Kč (2,024 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)