Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.688 CZK / PGK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 72% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 39,575 Kč (5,917 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$6,565 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (23 minutes ago)