Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.756 CZK / PGK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,369 Kč (4,051 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (43 minutes ago)