Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.209 CZK / PGK
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 20% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 22,413 Kč (3,109 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)