Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 355 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.634 CZK / MUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 15% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,411 Kč (₨41,663) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (about 3 hours ago)