Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36355 CZK / HTG
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 36% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 21,187 Kč (58,278 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Antalya costs 16TL (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)