Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33186 CZK / HTG
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 28% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 32,022 Kč (96,495 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.20TL (about 1 hour ago)