Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35791 CZK / HTG
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 34% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 32,214 Kč (90,005 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Miskolc costs 349 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)