Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39339 CZK / HTG
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 41% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,447 Kč (67,228 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)