Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28677 CZK / HTG
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 18% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,393 Kč (102,495 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (43 minutes ago)