Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.535 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 21% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 26,563 Kč (€1,040) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nellore costs ₨84 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Maribor costs €165 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexicali costs Mex$ 110 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$1,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 5.00 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)