Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.726 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,926 Kč (€930) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $701 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 250₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,881 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lahore costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $65 (about 3 hours ago)