Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.408 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 5% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,338 Kč (€1,076) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Vancouver, Washington costs $4.41 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £1.29 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$16 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Córdoba costs ARS $13,999 (22 minutes ago)