Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.939 CZK / GBP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 28% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 30,826 Kč (£1,065) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)