Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24067 CZK / NPR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 15,230 Kč (₨ 63,283) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)