Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03924 CZK / XAF
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 61% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 35,330 Kč (900,440 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (37 minutes ago)