Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04121 CZK / XAF
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 46% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,420 Kč (665,376 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £4.90 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 6,750 zł (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (40 minutes ago)