Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04007 CZK / XAF
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 46% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 36,478 Kč (910,458 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oakland, California costs $50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$2,043 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campos costs R$ 35 (34 minutes ago)