Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.042 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,270 Kč (€491) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)