Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.880 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 23,347 Kč (€902) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Cartagena costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 3 hours ago)