Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.601 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 6% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,362 Kč (€991) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,694 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)