Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.981 CZK / PLN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 8% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 23,964 Kč (4,007 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Leicester costs £5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)