Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07602 CZK / KZT
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 8% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 18,750 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 17,310 Kč (227,706 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)