Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18841 CZK / PKR *
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,096 Kč (₨111,968) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 610 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsingborg costs 95 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bridgetown costs 1,300 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)