Cost of living comparison between Perpignan, France and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.054 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 20% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 22,489 Kč (€831) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Luxembourg costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)