Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.747 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 27% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 33,129 Kč (€1,287) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)