Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.487 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 18% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 14,735 Kč (€556) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨300 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Munich costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warangal costs ₨100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)