Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06221 CZK / KZT
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 11% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 23,189 Kč (372,760 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 2,800,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)