Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38251 CZK / INR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 7% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,625 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 14,598 Kč (₨38,165) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)