Cost of living comparison between Oviedo, Spain and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.048 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 13% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,685 Kč (€654) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (about 1 hour ago)