Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.042 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,324 Kč (€493) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$20,330 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)