Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18556 CZK / DZD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 18% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 24,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 19,676 Kč (106,033 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)