Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20581 CZK / DZD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 8% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 23,793 Kč (115,605 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cordova costs €1.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sylhet costs Taka 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 4,900 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (37 minutes ago)