Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.238 CZK / MAD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 13% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 25,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 21,874 Kč (9,772 Dirham) in Oujda.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,400 (32 minutes ago)