Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03868 CZK / XOF
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 12% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,214 Kč (755,369 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)