Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04020 CZK / XOF
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 7% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 13,402 Kč (333,362 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)