Cost of living in Ostend, Belgium compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.788 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostend (Belgium) is 34% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 34,835 Kč (€1,351) in Ostend to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)