Cost of living in Osnabrück, Germany vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.880 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osnabrück (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 30,218 Kč (€1,168) in Osnabrück to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leuven costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)