Cost of living in Osmaniye, Turkey vs Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.224 CZK / TRY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 5% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 27,383 Kč (6,482TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)