Cost of living comparison between Osmaniye, Turkey and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.050 CZK / TRY
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Osmaniye (Turkey) is 40% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,524 Kč (2,177TL) in Osmaniye to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (7 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 3 hours ago)