Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 652 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.026 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,503 Kč (€759) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €18,709 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)