Cost of living comparison between Oporto, Portugal and Zlín, Czech Republic
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.048 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 9% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 20,426 Kč (€755) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,500 Franc (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Islamabad costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Paz costs Mex$ 41 (about 2 hours ago)