Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 791 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.789 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 17% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 25,712 Kč (€997) in Oporto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (about 3 hours ago)