Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.243 CZK / PLN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,780 Kč (3,168 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (29 minutes ago)