Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.040 CZK / PLN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is about the same as in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 22,758 Kč (3,768 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)