Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.307 CZK / PLN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 19,506 Kč (3,093 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kunming costs 元40 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phuket costs 5,900 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 600 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rousse costs 90 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,400 (about 2 hours ago)