Cost of living in Opole, Poland compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.337 CZK / PLN
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Opole (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 16,277 Kč (2,568 zł) in Opole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 2 hours ago)