Cost of living in Olongapo City, Philippines compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41533 CZK / PHP
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Olongapo City (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000 Kč in Zlín you would need to make just about 24,212 Kč (Php58,295) in Olongapo City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)