Cost of living in Oldenburg, Germany compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.409 CZK / EUR
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oldenburg (Germany) is 29% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 28,281 Kč (€1,113) in Oldenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 120 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 250 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)