Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 447 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.472 CZK / USD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 17,686 Kč ($694) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (28 minutes ago)