Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.395 CZK / USD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 29,289 Kč ($1,308) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)