Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States compared to Zlín, Czech Republic
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 436 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.578 CZK / USD
Do you live in Zlín? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Zlín (Czech Republic)
For example, you would need at least 21,251 Kč ($831) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 18,750 Kč in Zlín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)